Without a Paddle

wingo033

Reaction score
does anyone know the song from without a paddle that is like playing when they are all little kids at the very beginning of the movie. if anyone knows who rod stewart is..the song i think is a remake of "When i was Younger." It sounds exactly like the song and it almost sounds kinda like an acoustic verison or something..i've been searching and searching and i just can not find it..if anyone can help me out..i'd appreciate it. thanks

Does anyone have a listing to the soundtrack? I watched the movie and I think it was a song when ..

**SPOILER**

When the friends face off against the cop and the two bad guys...there's a song playing, I kinda forgot how it goes so does anyone have a sountrack listing site or anything?

I don't know. I don't think they make a soundtrack. I've looked in every possible cranny for it. I want to know the song that starts up right after the movie at the beginning of the credits.

Look for 'Ooh La La'. That's how I got it. Damn! I wish this movie had a soundtrack!
PS: The remake was done by The Faces

Now, do u know the song playing at the beginning of the ending credits?

i wondered the same thing walking out of the movie and came home and did a quick search for the soundtrack only to find it didn't exist (as others above have experienced).

i finally found a listing for it in a review by the Arizona republic. the reviewer hated the movie but said that soundtrack, featuring Oh La La by The Faces, was the film's only saving grace.

damn good song!

I just joined the forums, and figured I'd share the songs I know in the movie..

Bubba Sparxxx - Deliverance
I guess I gotta hide away, far away
Cause I gotta find a way, to find my way
I gotta hide away, far away
Cause I gotta find a way, to find my way
Ay-ay-ay ay-ay-ay aaay

It starts with the catchy little guitar thing

R. Kelly- Bump And Grind
-Not sure when it plays, not so good song IMO.

Culture Club- Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
-Speaks for itself. Plays then the orange haired ones climbing in the old 'mine shaft'

I'm still looking for the song playing during the beggining of the ending credits... so far, I've come up with nothing. Can anyone help me? It's going to drive me nuts!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have finally found out the name of the infamous end credits song.

The song is called Black Betty and it's by Spiderbait.

hey all
there was some song b4 they put in that mix tape that went something like
"all i can say is that my life is pretty lame"
i dunno what that song is but i need to know plz help me

Originally posted by bananapickle@Aug 30 2004, 06:39 PM
hey all
there was some song b4 they put in that mix tape that went something like
"all i can say is that my life is pretty lame"
i dunno what that song is but i need to know plz help me
Blind Melon "No Rain" -- just a guess.

Is anyone as pissed as I am that this movie does not have a soundtrack? Thanks to a lot of you on adtunes I did get a couple of songs that I really liked from the movie, but there's one more.
It was playing during one of the driving scenes. I think it was right after they spoke to the sherif. Anyway, it was really short, with no lyrics. An instramental with a good beat.

Wait, I was wrong! That instramental song im looking for started right after they hid from those to men in the water. When the bug goes down Seth Greens throat. It was really short and they never played the song again. But it was right after that part. Can anyone help me?

Does anyone know the name of the song that started up when seth green says that they have to cuddle to keep warm?

Originally posted by neilton@Sep 5 2004, 12:48 PM
Does anyone know the name of the song that started up when seth green says that they have to cuddle to keep warm?
I'm guessing it's the same one as heard in the trailer. "Bump and Grind" by R. Kelly...

Is that it?

So i saw the movie and totally loved it....and the non existant soundtrack!!
Anyways im not sure when i heard it in the movie but i heard wut im pretty sure was a remake of the song " What a wonderful world" but a more punk/rock version!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHOS SINGS THAT SONG....I NEED TO KNOW!!

thanks so much :D

Now, does ANYONE know what song was playing as they are all running through the burning pot fields and getting stoned?

PLEEEAAASE!!!

THANKKKKKKK YOUUUUU!!!!

and i have no idea wut the pot field song is......sorry

Can't you hear me knocking by rolling stones great song

Back