Will & Grace

Mr.Movies&mall

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Will & Grace

there's thius new will and grace commercial for the new season and there all in a bar and the song is motown sort of and please please i need the song it's driving me crazy !! AHHHHH............................lol :p

It's Ryan Cabrera new song "I Will Remember You," I don't think it's not out yet, but you can try his website, or iTunes.

Does anyone know what the song from the new Will & Grace commercial is called? It goes something like this...

I will remember you
And all of the things that we go through

(That's all the lyrics they had)

I've Googled it and everything and haven't been able to find anything, so if anyone could tell me I'd love you forever! Thanks!

It's Ryan Cabrera new song "I Will Remember You," I don't think it's not out yet, but you can try his website, or iTunes.

ALL CREDIT TO ALIDALI12. THIS IS AN EXACT COPY OF WHAT THEY POSTED IN THE TV SOUNDTRACKS FORUM FOR W&G. :)

Anyone have a clue what this song is...it's the one in the latest Will and Grace promo and I can't figure it out

sketchyrx

Are you sure its Ryan Cabrera?

Ive searched several websites with his information but nothing about that song can I find connected to him, I tried to find out if he's releasing something soon but I had no luck.

Have you seen or heard him sing it somewhere?
I only ask because I really like the song and would love to know it its definitively him or if its perhaps someone else?

Thanks much :)

Shelbyyyyy thanks so much, it was driving me nuts LOL
I googled like mad and could not find any conformation :)
Cant wait till it comes out!

This has already been answered more or less here ...

It's believed to be ...

Ryan Cabrera - "I Will Remember You" (<-- an as-yet-to-released track)

Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I was just watching Scrubs and Teachers and they keep playing this commercial for the final episodes of Will & Grace and the background music is this song that's a guy singing it and all I can hear is "I will remember you" sung a couple of times. Does anyone know who sings that? Thanks. :blink:

Does anyone know what song they're playing in the Will & Grace Series Finale ad on NBC? Slow song, with seemingly one lyric ("I Will Remember You") by a male singer.

Thank you!

Back