Whole Foods Market

Stargate38

Reaction score
I've been searching everywhere for the commercial in question. I saw it just today (I think it was on ESPN). I checked various video websites, but couldn't find it. The song used sounds like a pop song, and the only lyrics I remember from it were "I love you" (that was the last line of the lyrics, there were more before that). Anyone know what commercial I'm talking about, and what song is on it? There was no voice-over.

I've been searching everywhere for the commercial in question. I saw it just today (I think it was on ESPN). I checked various video websites, but couldn't find it. The song used sounds like a pop song, and the only lyrics I remember from it were "I love you" (that was the last line of the lyrics, there were more before that). Anyone know what commercial I'm talking about, and what song is on it? There was no voice-over.

The except is from Every Beat of My Heart by a 60s Chicago Soul girl group known as The Du-ettes.

Oops. That should be "excerpt." I had a great time tracking down this song. I caught the commercial as well and immediately wanted to find the song as well. I hope you enjoy!

Back