who is the hottest

Originally posted by ravyn+Aug 1 2005, 07:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravyn @ Aug 1 2005, 07:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Aug 1 2005, 07:03 PM
and her :)
She's hot too. [/b][/quote]
Baby's got Blue Eyes....

Originally posted by ravyn@Aug 1 2005, 07:07 PM
She wears a pearl necklace
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 1 2005, 07:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 1 2005, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ravyn@Aug 1 2005, 11:07 PM
mmmmffff.. HAHAH! :lol:

Shh it's a secret. [/b][/quote]
"gagging on fuzz"?

Originally posted by dascoot+Aug 1 2005, 07:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Aug 1 2005, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ravyn@Aug 1 2005, 11:07 PM

Shh it's a secret. [/b][/quote]
you go girl........

Originally posted by ravyn+Aug 1 2005, 07:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ravyn @ Aug 1 2005, 07:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 1 2005, 07:08 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-ravyn
@Aug 1 2005, 11:07 PM

Shh it's a secret.
"gagging on fuzz"? [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: holy shit... that is hilarious
:lol: :lol: :lol:

what is the matter Erika got your tounge.... :p

No, I'm apparently gagging on fuzz.

Gotta go shower! Night y'all.

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 1 2005, 07:19 PM

night Mel...

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 1 2005, 07:19 PM

Its all good. Nite, enjoy your shower with your new curtain.

I had actually drawn this ultra cool ASCII graph showing how the smut content had increased on this thread but it failed to post properly...

*sniff*

oh well...let the smut continue! wheeee!

i don't know who'd i'd vote for...but I know I feel rejected cos I PMed Michelle asking her to put me in the basement directory a few days ago and i just got shut down...she never responded or actually did it... :(

oh well.. i'm over it.

Yes but judging from the portrait in this Profile I think I'd have to vote myself...

come on, who didn't love the transformers as a kid?

Originally posted by SiDe@Aug 2 2005, 02:50 AM
i don't know who'd i'd vote for...but I know I feel rejected cos I PMed Michelle asking her to put me in the basement directory a few days ago and i just got shut down...she never responded or actually did it... :(
don't feel shut down. i'm just busy and haven't had time to catch up on everything.

Originally posted by SiDe@Aug 2 2005, 03:50 AM
Yes but judging from the portrait in this Profile I think I'd have to vote myself...
Gotta agree, Optimus Prime as a single dad is HOTNESSSSS.

Well your avatar might be hotter than us. But I must say Mel, Andy and Erika are by far hotter ;)

Melissa somethign happened last night :ph34r: :naughty:

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 2 2005, 01:03 PM
Well your avatar might be hotter than us. But I must say, Andy and Erika are by far hotter ;)
^ There I fixed it.

Besides, Staci's prolly drop dead gorgeous but she's just too shy to show us.

So what happened? Ghosticular activities? Or suhin-suhin?

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 2 2005, 09:07 AM
Besides, Staci's prolly drop dead gorgeous but she's just too shy to show us.

:blink: I wish.....

She's all like I wish *Posing for photographers*

Yea man!! Sooo I'm all sleeping and I feel something between my legs. And my cat usually sleep between my legs and I feel so bad cos I move alot and she can never sleep. Well at least I think that.

Ok so I'm sleeping and I feel a pat on my hoohoo. And I kind move so she'll move. Then I feel it again. So I kick my leg to move her. And I'm still sleeping and I feel something rubing my thigh! And I say BEBE get off the bed!! And then I feel this cool breeze by my face. MY eyes are still closed. And I feel like someone is by my bed. So I open my eyes and no one is there and bebe isn't on the bed.

And I dont trust that cat for the world. She always leaves me little surprises. So my door is closed I get up and open it, thinking she will run out. And I'm like BEBE get the fuck out my room now@!! And still no cat. So I turn on the light. And I look everywhere for her!! And I cannot find her. And it dawned on me that I never brought her inside.

She wasn't even in the house!! :cry:

Back