Where is General?

Our General Discussions area is now only visible and accessable to our members who have made 50 or more posts. As explained in our new F.A.Q.:

As a regular contributor to Adtunes.com you will earn access to certain areas of our Forum that were previously unavailable to you. This is a member “privilege” and is in place to entice more postings from newcomers in relation to the focus of our site.

If you are currently not able to see or access the General Discussions area, and you have made over 50 posts, your account will automatically be updated after you make your next post in any other area of our site. After your account is "promoted" you can begin enjoying the GD again.

I guess I'm doing the same 'cause I can't see GD even though I have more than 50 posts....well at least I think I do!!!!!

whoops, i found it
my internet didnt load the page fully

delete this please

Is it possible for me to get a go ahead upgrade pass into the General? Is there an under 5 years old gets in faster option?

:lol: :lol: : 50 or so more posts! hmmm looks like ill have to spam every thread with my stupid comments and what not.....like this one !!!!

Originally posted by josh1986@Mar 26 2005, 10:55 PM
:lol: :lol: : 50 or so more posts! hmmm looks like ill have to spam every thread with my stupid comments and what not.....like this one !!!!
Don't bother posting just to up your count. An admin will delete your "spam" posts and adjust/subtract from your post count accordingly.

Just cerveza for me tonight. So, can someone tell the kindergarten genius that his post is one of the reasons behind the need for a minimum # of posts? Silly little kid... <_< :lol:

Back