Wheat Thins Tomato and Basil

Originally posted by bluestate@Mar 13 2008, 03:33 PM
The vocals sound an awful lot like Tegan and Sara.
It does sound sort of like Tegan & Sarah. I searched for lyrics by them and came up with the songs "Heavy" & "All You Got" that had the lyrics "tell me what you want" but they are not the song used in the commercial.

I found out the answers from Yahoo! Answers

Artist: The Pipettes
Song: Tell me what you want

sorry. I just listened to the song. It was wrong.. I should've read ALL the replies first.

How do I delete my post?

Originally posted by stewyz@Mar 16 2008, 09:39 PM
sorry. I just listened to the song. It was wrong.. I should've read ALL the replies first.

How do I delete my post?
Yea it takes a real person to admit they were wrong. You can't delete your posts, only edit them after you have reached a certain amount of posts.

I sent an e-mail to nabisco.com and received a similar reply:

Thank you for visiting http://www.nabiscoworld.com.

I'm sorry as I'd like to assist you, the information you're requesting isn't currently available. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause you.

If you haven't done so already, please add our site to your favorites and visit us again soon!

Kim McMiller
Associate Director, Consumer Relations

~~TLXEA_17039214~~N

<_<

Hopefully the folks that made the tune (whoever they are) at least get more cash for their next jingle. lol

THE NEWEST COMMERCIAL ... THE ONES WITH PEOPLE THROWING TOMATOES AT EAT OTHER ... WHAT'S THE SONG?? IT SOUNDS LIKE A FOREIGN SONG...

hey does anyone know the what the music is in this commercial?? the one where they're in a field throwing tomatoes at eachother, its kind of italian-folk sounding... i heard it on the radio a year ago and have been trying to figure it out ever since!

The music in the July 2008 Wheat Thin tomato and basil add is an old Sicilian type of folk music called a stornello used in shepherds' singing competitions. It has a Saracen
(Arab) influence. I have just found out this version is by Claudio Villa called "Stornelli Amorisi." Furthur, it is included in the track for the movie Big Night.

Originally posted by Sfingi@Jul 9 2008, 07:13 PM
The music in the July 2008 Wheat Thin tomato and basil add is an old Sicilian type of folk music called a stornello used in shepherds' singing competitions. It has a Saracen
(Arab) influence. I have just found out this version is by Claudio Villa called "Stornelli Amorisi." Furthur, it is included in the track for the movie Big Night.
Like this?

http://www.myspace.com/claudiovilla1

:blink:

I want to know what the name of the song is in the new tomato wheat thins commercial is....it is the one where the people are in a wheat field and are throwing tomatos at each other!.... the song kind of sounds italian and almost like opera but not quite

i heard it too and i just loved it and i am trying to get the answer too. if you find out will you post it please?

Thank you for Claudio Villa information. Also, the info on what type of music it is. I went onto Itunes and listened and was pleased to be introduced to a new genre. It is definitely in the right direction for what i recall from the ad. However, it seems to me the vocals were female not male. I could not locate the specific name of the song either, close but not exact.

I hope this doesn't count as a download link. This isn't the commercial but the whole song to a different slideshow.

Back