What song does the latest Ebay commercial parody?

unisol

Reaction score
The one where a couple is in their home/den and the wall divides/opens up. The woman then enters onto a stage and performs a song, that is a parody of another song (I think). What is the title of the song the commercial parodies?

Do you know the way to San Jose? I think that's the one you're looking for. It's by Burt Baccarat (spelling is lame sorry) and Hal David, if I'm not mistaken.

And, just if anyone's looking, the other two eBay ads out now parody "That's Amore`" and "On Broadway"

Yes! that's it, Burt Backarach/Hal David. Excellent, thank you very much. It's been bothering me for weeks, not knowing what the song title was. Thanks again for the quick reply.

So long as it isn't UniLever I take no offense to that. Though I am puzzled.

Originally posted by Schuyler@Mar 17 2004, 03:28 AM
So long as it isn't UniLever I take no offense to that. Though I am puzzled.
I'm confused, what's a UniLever, and why would you take offense to that?

Hehe, I wouldn't really. Unilever is a dutch conglomerate. They own Axe among many other varied holdings including, and this is why i don't like them, Ben & Jerry's. They bought them out years ago, it kinda hit my home state hard. Just pissed us off, especially all of the changes they quickly made. So, anyhow, just a joke and a misread on my part. :p Have a happy St. Patrick's Day!

Oh, I see. Dang Unilever bastards. Ben & Jerry's? That's a condom company, right? Or is it ice cream, I can never remember. :blink:

Originally posted by unisol@Mar 17 2004, 07:07 AM
Oh, I see. Dang bastards. Ben & Jerry's? That's a condom company, right? Or is it ice cream, I can never remember. :blink:
:lol:

Originally posted by unisol@Mar 17 2004, 07:07 AM
Oh, I see. Dang Unilever bastards. Ben & Jerry's? That's a condom company, right? Or is it ice cream, I can never remember. :blink:
mmm phish food flavored comdoms.. lol :lol:

Originally posted by rewep+Mar 17 2004, 06:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Mar 17 2004, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-unisol@Mar 17 2004, 07:07 AM
mmm phish food flavored comdoms.. lol :lol: [/b][/quote]
I wouldn't put it past Unilever <_<

hehe. and ice cream for the record.

I think that it would be kinda funny for two old friends to one day decide to go into the condom making business. Ted & Billy's Condoms. Don't think I'd buy those, seems a little too...personalized.

Well.. eating too much icecream can turn your appearance into an effective birth control. So you may have something there..

Ted & Billy's.. like Bill & Ted's? I'd buy those, but only if Bill and Ted came with em. Or just Ted..

Ted then, or Ted now?

They could have themed condoms from the various eras in history.......

Good, fine, enjoy, just don't bring back the chastity belt.. I'm quite happy with modern-day female contraceptives. But hey, go nuts with your rotting Bubonic Condoms. :D

Oh.. and Ted ANY time.

Back