What is this song?

:lol: That makes me feel like I need to be in some dark old warehouse with lots of people dancing with glowsticks!! :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 15 2005, 01:31 PM
:lol: That makes me feel like I need to be in some dark old warehouse with lots of people dancing with glowsticks!! :lol:
Ha ha! Yeah...A penguin at a rave, what will they think of next? :D

That is one crazy penguin! :lol: Sorry, I don't recognize the song either.

After some Amazon searching, I found a song on some trance album called "Rock Da Party" by a group called Brisk & Ham. This is a pure guess based on when the penguin clip starts it says, "Rock, rock, rock da party." I can't find a sample of that Brisk & Ham track anywhere though. So, I'm wondering if anybody knows that song, and would they be able to compare it to the tune in the penguin clip? :unsure:

Edit: This wasn't the song.

Pretty sweet techno song, but I just cant stop laughing from that penguin :lol:

looks like it belongs in a snake pit. you should change the music to somethign metal

Plz find this song, i wouldnt mind having it for my library as well :lol:

Originally posted by JCA0688@Feb 25 2005, 03:17 PM
Plz find this song, i wouldnt mind having it for my library as well :lol:
FYI: I have this posted on 3 other sites as well, so I'm still working on it. However, all I seem to be getting (from anywhere) are penguin comments...:huh: <_<

Originally posted by ad-rock@Mar 22 2005, 03:22 PM
However, all I seem to be getting (from anywhere) are penguin comments...:huh: <_<
:lol: aww, I'm sorry.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Feb 15 2005, 11:31 AM
I was just meaning that it sounded like rave music. :(

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Mar 23 2005, 11:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Mar 23 2005, 11:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Feb 15 2005, 11:31 AM
:lol:  That makes me feel like I need to be in some dark old warehouse with lots of people dancing with glowsticks!!  :lol:
I was just meaning that it sounded like rave music. :([/b][/quote]

Didn't mean to offend any of my Adtunes cronies... :confused:
It's a hard song to locate! I was just stating that people like the penguin, but I wish someone knew the song. It's a wild track!

:p Not offended at all. I understand. It is so frustrating when you cannot find a song you are looking for.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Mar 23 2005, 01:43 PM
:p Not offended at all. I understand. It is so frustrating when you cannot find a song you are looking for.

Yes it is indeed!

Got my answer today! I couldn't find any information on the clip because somebody changed it's name to "going_home_friday.wmv" The original name of the clip is "technopenguin.wmv." Once I got that, finding the song was a snap! :D

The song being used is "Control The Party" by DJ Viper -vs- Mad E Fact.

Yay! Now we need to figure out the music from that girl chewing gum and dancing on stage... Maybe I should start a new topic. :lol: :rolleyes:

Don't think I've seen that one...sounds like one classy mama though! :lol:

Back