what is this song called?!?

jamminjen

Reaction score
theres this song, and i tihnk its used on different commercials, but im not sure which one its on, but in the song they sing 'sha-nah-nah-nah, [du- du- du- du du].' i know its not very descriptive, but its the only words they say in it.

Are you from PA, lol......Well im not sure on the song. Sounds interesting though

Arrgh I know what you're talking about, but I dont' know the name either.

i wish that i could like record it or something so that you could hear the tune. its one of those songs that are slightly obnoxious but they get stuck in your head alll the time. i know its been used in multiple commercials, i just cant remember which ones. and no, im not from PA.

arrg. its like a mans vioce that goes 'shanahnahnah [or something that sounds like sha nah nah nah]' and then the background singers[what sounds like ladies] go 'du-du-du-du-du' haha. ok, thanks for the replies so far.

i got it! they arent saying shanahnahnah in the song, is phenomenon. im pretty sure at least, the guy just says it funny. im going to google it and see if i cant figure it out

There are two songs I know of that sound like what your talking about. The songs are: Toby Mac - Phenomenon (Remix) and Thousand Foot Krutch - Phenomenon.

This may be way off, but it sounds like you are talking about that song from the muppets? :lol: If so, it's called the "Mahna Mahna Song"...

Chorus:
Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do
Mahna Mahna
Do do-do do
Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!

Originally from 1976 (episode 17 of the 1st season of the Muppet Show), and sung by Mahna Mahna and the two Snowths, the Mahna Mahna song was reborn as the Phenomena song in episode 7 of Muppets Tonight (broadcast 20/9/96 in the UK, 23/6/96 in the US).

Hope that helps ;)

Just a guess but Get a Job by the Silhouettes?

Sha na na na, sha na na na na,
Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip
Mum mum mum mum mum mum
Get a job Sha na na na, sha na na na na
Every morning about this time
she get me out of my bed
a-crying get a job.
After breakfast, everyday,
she throws the want ads right my way
And never fails to say,
Mum mum mum mum mum mum
And when I get the paper
I read it through and through
And my girl never fails to say
If there is any work for me,
And when I go back to the house
I hear the woman's mouth
Preaching and a crying,
Tell me that I'm lying 'bout a job
That I never could find.
Mum mum mum mum mum mum

lmao, I'm sorry to be so entirely rude, but this is the most funniest post.

It's just like say I want that song with "la-la-lalala"

im glad it amused you, but how do you expect to get what you want unless you ask questions? besides, i found out what it is. its that song that ledzepgrl posted. thanks so much! my friends name is jenna and there this huge joke about this song and her name, and nobody would really get it unless they were there. haha well anyways thanks a lot!!!

Back