What is the Meaning of you Username ?

Some math for you:

you = insane

hot British egomaniacs > ugly unoriginal flash-in-the-pans

Ah yes Depeche Mode. Kettel did a remix for them. Never heard it myself, but I bet it's pretty sweet

My name comes from the following story: About five years back I was on a camping trip in Northern Michigan. I was just about finished setting up my tent when I see a duck near a puddle. I watch for several minutes before it begins to take flight. while it is taking off it slams into a tree. Befuddled and confused it gets up and starts to fly off again. Boom, once again the duck slamed into the tree. It repeated this once more before it finally was able to fly off. Since i have called myself dumbduck because I am sort of clumsy myself. True story as to why I use dumbduck

My name is a japanese transliteration of my first and middle name. Can anyone guess what they are?

Also-I like the name Kai cause its used in both Hawaiian and Japanese for pretty much the same thing (at least word wise, not necessarily meaning), and in Chinese it means Wonderment (or underling, depends on which version you read).

Cool! I love water (swimming, that is), so now I love my name even more! :wub:

And some more info-The first part is Hawaiian and Japanese, the second part is Japanese.

FYI - Kai in Japanese is related to water (somewhat). It can mean shell, shellfish, or oar. It can also mean large, meditation, or (in Naruto-speak) Cancel. So, word wise, the Hawaiian and Japanese word Kai are not as related as I thought. Oh well, such is life.

Back