What is that song in the backround?

Oblio

Reaction score
I saw This video at Crave.com, and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what that classial song is that the guy is beat boxing to. It has been driving me crazy.

-And let me know if the link doesn't work. Thanks

Ok, this has nothing to do with your question but: I :heart: The Point! That's an awesome movie!

This ends my random gushing. :lol:

It makes me so happy to hear from another fan of the point. It's so rare.

I used to babysit these kids and it was their favorite movie so we watched it all the time. A couple of months ago I bought the DVD off of E-bay and I watch it often. It's an odd little movie but it's great. :lol:

That movie was actually really contraversial when it first aired in 1971 and was eventually banned from TV. My grandma has had that movie for 20 years and I used to watch it every time I visited her. I have the oundtrack and the DVD and it is one of my favorites.

What is the actual movie called? Is it called Rapper of the Opera?

Yes, that is the name of the movie. Rapper of the opera

Wait, were you talking about the movie me and Magilune were rambling on about? One member recognized the characters in my avatar from a movie that aired on TV along time ago. If thats what your talking about then that movie is called "The Point". The link in the original post is to a viral video called "Rapper of the Opera"

Back