What color is your lightsaber?

Oh you say vwim? I say wom. Gay guys have it the best, they can have bitchin sword fights.

Can, will, did. B)

I just watched The Polar Express! It was so cute.

Hahah!! Oh my god, we did it Rexypoo! Back To The Future Part 4 is totally in the works! :lol: :lol:

I watched a little like 20 second clip and they said that Michael J. Fox wants to play Doc.. :blink:

You just know it's gonna be total crap too, they're gonna go apeshit with the CGI like George Lucas did. <_<

yeah that's probably true. and i thought Fox's parkinson's was so bad that he could do shit any more. whatever, another movie i'll see even though i know it will suck just so i can say i saw the whole series

Bottom line is that the quiz is flawed, there only three actually colors for a lightsabre, blue, green, red. Samuel L Jackson made George Lucus give him a different color because he is a piece of shit so he got purple and Lucus being that he has gone insane over the years added in yellow too. Bad idea. Stick with the originals I say.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 23 2005, 01:24 AM
Bottom line is that the quiz is flawed, there only three actually colors for a lightsabre, blue, green, red. Samuel L Jackson made George Lucus give him a different color because he is a piece of shit so he got purple and Lucus being that he has gone insane over the years added in yellow too. Bad idea. Stick with the originals I say.
for serious? that sucks, i was into the handle of the purple light-saber since it was like a horn looking deal. i have a couple friends that are into a star wars books and i remember once they said purple and blue were the same thing basically when it comes to traits. but i do remember them mentioning an orange, though the books are pretty much a different thing all together, or so i've gathered.

I just made that up dude. :lol:

But the thing about Samuel L Jackson is real, plus it was purple because supposidly the character Mace Windo is the greatest Jedi when it comes to using a lightsabre and not force powers. Plus, Jackson had "BMF" carved on the bottom of it too. He really thinks he is the coolest, sadly.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Dec 23 2005, 04:16 PM
I just made that up dude. :lol:
:lol: well guess i fell for that :lol:

and a big sarcastic 'sweet' to sammy for the BMF, haha. though being the baddest of bad with the saber is pretty awesome

Teal is your Lightsaber's color.

The color Teal signifies trustworthiness, devotion and healing. It is also the indication of a spiritual guide and natural teacher.

i wanted green :(

:cry:

*runs off to his room*

Back