What are you watching right now?

They had it on during the summer. It's the same thing, only the cash amount is double and the freaks come out. :lol:

FREEEEEEEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo:

That reminds me. I don't think I've been to Hollywood in 10 years. I should go check it out. :P

They gots people from Kentucky in the cab. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand they're on the street. :lol: :lol: That was fast. :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What's the famous street in Hollywood? I keep thinking of the Strip but that's Vegas.

Sunset. The section in Hollywood is called Sunset strip. ;) Or used to be. :unsure:

What'd they change the name to?

I remembered the other name.. St. Monica Blvd. That's in LA? :unsure:

No it's still just Sunset Blvd. The Strip is just a name for that section same as Vegas.

Santa Monica also runs through Hollywood I think. There are several but Sunset is where the well established clubs are.

Oops, I thought Santa Monica was the Red Light and :leela: part of town. :lol:

Might be. Iunno. You may find this hard to believe but I've never sought out the services of a prostitute. I've seen them on Sunset in Hollywood and on Sepulveda in The Valley but never actually rented one. They prolly are on Santa Monica trying to tackle moving cars as I type. poor things. :(

:lol: :lol: @ tackle cars

Well, after the "FREEEEEEEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" comment, I thought that's the kind of thing we were talking about. Might as well jump from :leela: to :naughty:.

We probably have different definitions of freak then. :P Hookers get paid to do weird or kinky shit. Freaks do it for free cos it's what they're into. ;) :lol:

I was thinking of the girls with the Adams apples and not the pre/post op variety. :blink:

Now picture those tackling cars in heels. :lol: :lol:

TINA SMASH! :!@#$:

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 17 2007, 11:40 AM
Serendipity

Shaddap. <_< I love that movie. :blush:
They shut down that place. :lol:

Back