What are you watching right now?

Sundays? :unsure: SUCK? :huh:

But there's football.....and Nascar.......and Family Guy.........and I almost always eat out on Sundays so......yeah.........foooooooooood. :D

Originally posted by givemfitz@Sep 24 2007, 04:52 AM
Sundays? :unsure: SUCK? :huh:

But there's football (VETO).....and Nascar(VETO).......and Family Guy(ONLY SOMETIMES).........and I almost always eat out on Sundays so(NO $$$$)......yeah.........foooooooooood. :D
SEE ABOVE COMMENTS. I stand by my original statement. Sundays still suck for TV. I think I turned it off about half way through to dink around on the compy. :)

Me too :P Taped all the way through the end of Atlantis ;)

Ooooohh...Red Dragon dude :mellow:

Nope. Never mind. Wrong guy. Does kinda look like him though.

I think they sort of did by making next week an unofficial part two. Not certain but I saw some "might be" spoilers on IMDb when looking up the guy I thought was in Red Dragon. Don't look. :P We'll see.

Yeah Him. I thought he was the guy in Red Dragon but he only kinda looks like him.

As for the spoilers.............I'm just guessing and could be wrong. They're only spoilers if I'm guessing right. :P

There are 14 episodes. Most of the people introduced yesterday are only in two episodes. It remains to be seen whether they're on next week, episode 14, or scattered throughout the series. ;)

Maybe someone forgot to update it. Come on, no way. This isn't 24. :lol:

Back