What are you watching right now?

Cause you're a gimp, cause you're all pilled up, or cause you're a scruffy grumpy sexy old bastard?

All of the above. No cane though and it's 99% men so I doubt that sexy enters into it. Substitute brutaly honest with a witty edge to it and I think it paints the picture they have of me. :P

The scruff is IMPERATIVE though Fitz. Please be very clear.. do you or do you not have the scruff??

I haven't shaved in a week but I did shower today. :unsure: Oh!!! and I'mnot really big on checking the mirror to see if my hair is ok. ;)

Ellie has no camera on this thing. Plus..........there's still accident damage so I look like a jack-o-lantern. Teeth missing, one eye closed all the time so I don't see double, new scars on my forehead that are still pink. Got a NICE one from my navel halfway to my rib cage. Anywayyyyyy.....not the picture I'd want out there. :P

Yeah I'm all scarred up too. :( I have to confiscate my mom's pictures when she gets em developed so they can meet Mr. Fire In The Sink.

I had quite a few scars b4 this so it's no big deal to me but I hate it when they're all pink and new and you can still see the stitch marks. <_<

Back