What are you watching right now?

Anyone else see the season finale episode of the Ghost Whisperer? :ph34r:

Holy crap, I just finished watching it and I'm bawling like a little bitch. :(

I knowwww! I did too. :( Today is not a good day for mascara. I think she's still gonna be in the show though, like a recurring ghost character.

I heard rumors that said Camryn Manheim will play the new "best friend" character but this was a few months ago so they might've changed their minds.

Is this show always this sad? It was never one of my regular shows but I caught this episode, and the one that had the guy from Prison Break :naughty: and I was crying for a while after both.

Oh yeah I remember that one!

Yeah it is pretty sad. Not like genuinely sad but like I Know How To Push Your Buttons sad, ya know? They go for the heartstrings. Most of the endings are so cheesy but I still bawl at most of them. :rolleyes: :(

They're just like Cold Case, aren't they? (Minus the music)

Haha yeah pretty much. I used to really like Cold Case a lot til I realized what a terrible actress the chick playing Lilly Rush is.

Hahahaha.. neither does her hair. I hate when they use so much hairspray on women that their hair doesn't even swing when they walk. :ph34r:

Shit, I've noticed that too. And sometimes they've got that stiff hair and more volume than humanly possible. It's alive! :ph34r:

:lol: Right? And she's all tryin to look intimidating with her 80's hair and her tiny fists and her one facial expression. :rolleyes: :lol:

They're making chicks look bad. There was a lady president but that got cancelled. :lol:

Yeah there needs to be more characters like Christina Yang, she's badass.

I wish I could be like that. I've got the anti-social aspect but I can't tell people off outloud. :ph34r:

Right me either. I love Izzie too, and I don't care much for Meredith and then I realized it's because her personality is most like mine. :(

Back