Weather Channel

srasberry

Reaction score
What is the song and who is the artist for The Weather Channel ad running currently? The lyrics begin "You say go slow" and has acoustic guitar with what sounds like bongos for percussion. Please respond if you know. Thanks!

Hello there ^_^

Hmm "You say go slow" made me instantly think of:

Time After Time, originally by Cyndi Lauper but covered by many artists.

"...
You said go slow
I fall behind
The second hand unwinds
..."

~ Mia ~

Thanks for that answer! I registered for this forum specifically to ask that question but then found your answer first doing a keyword search. I saw that commercial today and hit the record button on my Tivo just to get that commercial. I've listened to it about 15 times since and wanted more than the 15 second clip they played. Downloaded the song now and it's pretty cool.

This band (Guster) is playing in NYC in November and they are already sold out for two shows - they must be catching on quick! Good for them....

hey guys if anyone could help me find a song from a promo or commercial advertisement from Wrath of Winter id really appreiciate it...its kind of a suspense song i guess

hey guys if anyone could help me find a song from a promo or commercial advertisement from Wrath of Winter id really appreiciate it...its kind of a suspense song i guess..its been used alot in promos..its been used in the nfl films as well...its like"Wrath of Winter begins at 8...now your local on the 8s"..thats one part of it

Hello. You know how it is to have heard music that you really enjoyed, but never knew what the name of the song was or where it originated?
This is probably a tough one, but from all of the great responses I've seen, I am almost confident that someone out there can help me locate a particular piece of music.
I couldn't classify this question for the T.V. commercial category,as the song I am hoping to find was played on the Weather Channel station during their "local" weather reports. They always play "instrumental" music while running the announcements for "your local forecasts".
The challenging part here is due to the fact that this music was played way back in the early 1991-92 broadcast.
If anyone has a clue how to pinpoint exactly what songs they used during that timeframe, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance, if you can give me any information.

Surprisingly this exact question has come up before... and once upon a time there was a section on the weather channel website that identified the music they use. Let me look around a bit and see what I can find in the archives.

The weather channel website has a list of music used during their air time. Additionally, they have an archive, however, I don't recall how far back it goes.

How cool! I didn't even know I had replies!

The only detail I needed to add was that I lived in Jackson, MI at the time, and wasn't sure if they (Weather Channel) had different music for different areas of the U.S.

Thanks again!

Back