Warner Bros Studio Tour in Burbank

pokee99

Reaction score
I recently went to LA and did a tour of the WB Studios in Burbank.

A component of the tour is visiting a musem-type building where you look at old TV/movie memorabilia, and then you watch a short film that highlights past WB shows/movies. During a portion of the film, there is a montage of fictional couples kissing and the music they play is very nice - and I've heard it before, but I can't remember where.

It's a powerful, yet soft, piano melody. Sounds very much like Coldplay (not Clocks, I know that for sure). It's not a classical song - it's definitely a recent song by a new artist (not Elton John or Billy Joel - a more recent and popular piano artist). I am thinking it is 1 - 3 years old.

I already contacted WB Studios, but of course, no reply.

Unless someone has taken the tour, you won't know what song I mean, but perhaps you can suggest a lovely piano song (which features little or no lyrics or has a very long piano section) which may be the one I am talking about. Probably been used in TV or ads, I am sure.

Thanks!
Paula

Either

"Palladio" by Karl Jenkins

or

"A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton (Instrumental Version)

Originally posted by doctormemory@Dec 21 2006, 02:56 PM
Either

"Palladio" by Karl Jenkins

or

"A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton (Instrumental Version)
I listened to Karl Jenkin's music - it's all strings - not piano. Is there a version that is piano?

It's definitely not Vanessa Carleton.

It really does sound like a Coldplay song (or another artist that has similar piano melodies).

Back