Warm up music

HotSauce

Reaction score
Hey, my hockey team decided that I do the CD for warm ups this year. So I need your guys opinions on some kick ass songs to play. I prefer songs under the hard rock genre like Three days grace "I hate Everything" or songs from Linkin Park.

Heres what I got so far I need your honest opinions.....tell me if ya like it B) or you don't :rolleyes:

1. "I Hate Everything"-Three Days Grace
2. "C'mon C'mon"-The Von Bundies
3. "Goodbye"-SR-71
4. "We're All To Blame"-Sum 41
5. "Still Waiting"-Sum 41
6. "Duality"-Slipknot
7. "Broken Down"-Sevendust
8. "Smothered"-Spineshank
9. "Alive"- P.O.D
10. "Boom"-P.O.D
11. "Getting Away With Murder"-Papa Roach
12. "Metalingus"-Alter Bridge
13. "Fuel"-Metallica
14. 'Don't Stay"-Linkin Park
15. "Pts. of Authority"-Linkin Park
16. "American Idiot"-Greenday
17. "Sinner"-Drowning Pool

Hard rock? Please! That playlist needs some real music...stuff like AC/DC, and old Metallica. OLDER. Slayer even.

"Fuel" and "Enter Sandman" are the only good Metallica pump-up songs the rest are awesome to listen to. Please no AC\DC :)

i kinda like Nickelback's version of Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting :angry:

oops, i'm sorry. i didnt realize i was supposed to give my opinion of your list, thought you wanted some suggestions.

Originally posted by cxsx@Oct 18 2004, 11:04 AM
i kinda like Nickelback's version of Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting :angry:

oops, i'm sorry. i didnt realize i was supposed to give my opinion of your list, thought you wanted some suggestions.
suggestions too! :D Keep on posting some more songs

How about:

The Ramones - "I Wanna Be Sedated"
Black Sabbath - "Paranoid"
Linkin Park - "Faint"

Only ones I think of right now

You know it, Melissa.

Hi Becka, how's it going? Get any interesting phone calls lately? Did you go on that hike, are you feeling better? akdsfjkasj;fklajs;fkljas I know you don't like that haha...

mey Hellisa...that's funnier so I'm not going to edit that haha. Remember this line: "Back off ya freakin' dweebs!" Mark Hamill or Hamil...I want to know if there's a place online where I can get that on a sound wav. Bye.

:lol:
Hi Brandon....that wasnt me!! Someone stole my avatar! ahhhh!!

....no interesting phone calls unfortunately <_<
Didnt go on that hike....BUT I'm feeling better :D thanks for askin!!!

Back