Warm Fuzzies

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
I feel I am doing a good dead when I pull to the side as an abulance or firetruck is passing by ^_^

Seriously, I can't believe how many people DON'T do that.

It always makes me feel good when men pull over and offer to help me change a tire, even though I never let em. :)

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 15 2005, 11:02 AM
I feel I am doing a good dead when I pull to the side as an abulance or firetruck is passing by ^_^
Makes me feel like I won't get a ticket. *shrugs*

Originally posted by dascoot@Aug 15 2005, 01:09 PM
Seriously, I can't believe how many people DON'T do that.

It always makes me feel good when men pull over and offer to help me change a tire, even though I never let em. :)
:eek: You know how to change a tire?

I also feel good when I hold the door open for old people that are half way across the parkinglot :)

Aww, yeah me too.

And yes I know how to change a tire. :lol: Lift car, take off wheel, put on donut, lower car.

Melissa I am suddenly more attracted to you than I have ever been to any guy.
*whispers* and you have a vagina?

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh i don't want to go to school to register and wait in that long ass line. :angry:

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 15 2005, 03:00 PM
and you have a vagina?
Yes ma'am, last I'd heard.

Why are you even registering? What if you leave and can't finish the semester?

I have to switch my online classes to reall classes :annoyed: But I think I'm gonna take self pace classes since I'll be doing a lot of flying.. i dont fucking know dude.. i just want this settle out!! Dammit!

Actually I wish we could be like The Matrix, ask someone to download informatsi and we know it like BAM!

For real dude.

Another warm fuzzy: polite kids. My dog got out and running around on the third floor, and one of the neighbor kids caught him and brought him to me and was all "Is this your dog ma'am?" and I wanted to eat him with a spoon. :wub:

I like smart kids ;) One time this little boy colored some seaweed, and the only time i've ever seen seaweed is when it's dead and brown and ugly. Well he colored his green. And I was like woa buddy that should be brown. And he said ''No live seaweed is green''.
:blush:

Originally posted by Enyone@Aug 15 2005, 06:06 PM
:lol: I heard you can rent them Andy
Sweet!!!

Portable Pussy! :p

That's right. I spelled it with an "ie."

Originally posted by givemfitz+Aug 15 2005, 06:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Aug 15 2005, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Aug 15 2005, 03:06 PM
:lol: I heard you can rent them Andy
Yeah but where would he wear it? :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Naw, man, it's all part of the new World Peace Movement!

Yea I'm on it.. Fitz isn't though.. he's too busy eating peaches and getting expiration dates slapped on his ass

Well rented ain't new. And it's Piece not peace. And what were you thinking of doing with it that involves the whole world? :unsure:
:lol:

Back