Walking Tall

TunnelArmr

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the name of the main song that plays over the last part of this trailer?

Maithu_Ruadh

Reaction score
I got pretty excited when I saw the Walking Tall trailer, because the song they play in it is "Shot Shot" by Gomez, the first track off their latest album, In OUr Gun. I love Gomez.

katts

Reaction score
I was wondering what the song was used in the trailer Walking Tall?
And not the "shot shot" song by Gomez.
It has been used in a car comercial before.
Please help.

woman8

Reaction score
im not sure what the songs called and i dont think its on the soundtrack but its sorta a techno song they played in the trailer for walking tall it sorta sounds like something from the chemical brothers but i don't know what the name is could someone help me out.

StefrzCali

Reaction score
The song you are talking about is "Shot Shot" by Gomez. From the album, In Our Gun. They are my absolute favorite band, and I was so glad to hear the song in the trailers!

Hopefully you will now be a fan as well!

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hey, does anybody know the song that plays during the AD for the movie Walking Tall on TNT tonight?

logan01

Pro Member
Reaction score
I didn't see the promo, however I just flipped over to TNT and saw and heard the last 15 seconds of the opening 5 minutes. That song was "Midnight Rider" by Greg Allman.

doctormemory

Pro Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by logan01@Apr 15 2007, 04:08 PM
I didn't see the promo, however I just flipped over to TNT and saw and heard the last 15 seconds of the opening 5 minutes. That song was "Midnight Rider" by Greg Allman.
Or was it "Midnight Rider" by Greg Almond

doctormemory

Pro Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by logan01@Apr 15 2007, 07:13 PM
Gregg Allman
It does get a bit complicated when a. Searches yield both results and 2. People are forgetting how to spel kerektlee. :blink:

:lol:

sketchyrx

Sweet Disposition
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctormemory+Apr 15 2007, 05:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Apr 15 2007, 05:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-logan01@Apr 15 2007, 04:08 PM
Or was it "Midnight Rider" by Greg Almond[/b][/quote]
^That's one for the Greatest Hits.

doctormemory

Pro Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sketchyrx+Apr 15 2007, 11:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Apr 15 2007, 11:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by doctormemory@Apr 15 2007, 05:49 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-logan01
@Apr 15 2007, 04:08 PM

Or was it "Midnight Rider" by Greg Almond
^That's one for the Greatest Hits. [/b][/quote]
It gets more confusing when google yields:

http://www.gregalmond.com/

:blink: