Walk the Line

n0twilly

Reaction score
anyone know the song Joaquin Phoneix Plays in the Johnny Cash bio
Walk the Line??

I'm hoping someone knows the title(and band?) of the song playing during the new TV spots for the Johnny Cash movie "Walk The Line". It's not "Ring of Fire", and I'm not even sure if its a Johnny Cash song. Thanks.

its not a johnny cash song... but a production music needledrop track. I've used it in a promo before, but i forget the name of the track... id love to know as well... WHAT A GREAT SPOT!

Does anyone know the music playing in the background of the second trailer (the one that goes fast with just a string playing in the background without dialogues)?

I can't wait to see this movie. :wub: Johnny Cash.

Okay, I'm trying to find which trailer you're speaking of. I found this one. That plays Ring of Fire but I don't think that's the one you're looking for.

I've tried several searches but only seem to be able to find this trailer. If you can find a link to the second one, post it for us and we will see if we can't answer your question. :)

Yeah, I also tried to find the trailer I was talking about before I posted but I couldn't. It was on TNT last night, though, if that helps.

Hmm, I'll keep looking. In the meantime this is a complete guess because I'm not sure if I remember this correctly but I may have seen a trailer that played part of Hey Porter?

I just saw a new trailer with the song i was looking for. It's the new "Red, White, and Black" TV spot for "Walk the Line". Thought it might help anyone who was unsure of the song. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Yeah, they are talking about the same thing I think. It's not Hey Porter though..like they said it didn't sound Cash-y. Thanks anyway. :)

Hello, I've also been looking for this one. I was curious to see if it would appear on the Walk the Line movie soundtrack. Usually, at least Amazon.com will have track samples you can listen to for the available CDs, but there weren't any samples listed for this CD. :huh:

Hello hello. I am also wondering what that riff is to the "Red, White, and Black" TV spot.

CS

Does anybody what song is played on the "Walk The Line" movie based on Johnny Cash commercial?

Actually, that isn't the audio from the "Red, White, and Black" TV spot, but the music is the same in both of them.

CS

Originally posted by noseovertail@Nov 9 2005, 04:38 PM
it's johnny cash's cover of 'rusty cage' by soundgarden.

:)
It sounds kinda like that, but not quite. For one it sounds faster than what was used in the trailer.

its not the exact same.

they re-recorded it for the movie, slightly changed it and took out the vocals and added insturments.

Back