Video Enhancing

Space Cataz

Pro Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a really good video enhancing program. I need it because I'm creating a DVD of all the Gi Joe dubbed PSAs.

You can't enhance video after it has been compressed. The data stored in the vid is maximum amount of data you can get out of it.

I don't know. Does putting a video, such as the Gi Joe Dubbed PSAs in a DVD player make em better quality? Or will they have the same or worse quality?

Well the tv will blur it so it might look alittle better but they will prolly look pretty bad still.

Does anyone know of a site with better quality Gi Joe Dubbed PSAs?

no...not since the people who originally made them were told to take them off their website.

Garret is right about lost quality. But I did read an article about an Image enhancing program which tries to recreate lost data by predicting/extrapolating using some kind of algorithm based on Fractals. This is a shot in the dark, but try searching using fractals as keyword? :unsure:

Well, photoshop does something like that if you choose to resample when you enlarge but it still doesn't look very good. There aren't any artifacts but it gets pretty blurry.

Originally posted by cultclassic@Feb 13 2006, 08:20 PM
Garret is right about lost quality. But I did read an article about an Image enhancing program which tries to recreate lost data by predicting/extrapolating using some kind of algorithm based on Fractals. This is a shot in the dark, but try searching using fractals as keyword? :unsure:
I think I know what you're talking about, and I think I might have a link to it, but it's not video enhancing it just does stills (i think).. lemme look for it...

nevermind i was thinking of this thingy.. it might help but it might just take an eternity. ahh well

i do know what you're talking about though ravi

Back