Victoria's Secret

blondi2091

Reaction score
:whistle: The latest Victoria's Secret ad has an old (Rolling) Stones tune playing...anyone remember the name of it? Awesome instrumental...maybe their best. ???

Yeah, i just saw it last night... "the all new body by victoria shaping demi, body by victoria, all you see is curves..." I need to find out what that song is, ive searched all over... Somebody please tell us!!!!!

On the NEWEST (as of 10/5/04) Victoria's secret commercial there is a very mellow song playing...no lurics are spoken but it's a very mellow bass/guitar riff with like chimes in the background...then it gets a little more upbeat towards the end of the commercial.....I know I've heard this song before...and I'm almost certain it's a song by the Rolling stones...but going through the whole Rolling stones album history isn't exactly easy...I know I will eventually find it with help or not...but getting it quicker would make my life easier!! Any help will be greatly appreciated..thanks
james

hey, there's a new victoria secret ad out, there's a pretty cool song in the background, it has no lyrics and that's why i'm having a hard time finding it. I did record the song on my computer and have posted it here if it'll help Victoria Secret Song Any help you can give me in my search would be great.

Did you search our Forums? This has been asked about previously...

Originally posted by daybyday@Oct 10 2004, 07:06 PM
there's a new victoria secret ad out, there's a pretty cool song in the background, it has no lyrics
Rolling Stones - Monkey Man

I've only seen this commercial a couple of times, but it uses a stones song and i can't figure out which one it is. help

Back