Victoria's Secret

cyphex

Reaction score
There is this new Victoria's Secret commercial with this cool music on, anyone know who its by? Sorry for the lack of details, I guess it isn't much to go on.

Anyone know the song being used for Victoria's Secret commercials? It's in the electronica genre and I think has lyrics that go something like "bring down your house".

one song they are currently using is by a group called 'Overseer" and the song is "Slayed". I do not know if that is the same V.S. commercial you are talking about though...

Overseer AGAIN?? Holy-moly...this guy is going for the most commercially used award this year! :blink:

Everyone seems to like his album, though... Maybe I'm going to have to break down and buy it -- at this rate, his whole album will probably be used in ads or in a soundtrack somewhere!

Anyway, I haven't seen the Victoria's Secret ad in a few days, but this song "Slayed" does sound like it might be the one I heard... Good find, if so, Agentdoggett!

Yep!.....it's called "slayed".

This tune rocks!...pretty hard to find though.

I am still looking for one particular song from a commercial shown a lot in August and September 2003. Their was one gorgeous brunette model in it and I think she was walking through what looked like a hi tech highrise penthouse. I think at one point she walks out onto a rooftop with what appears to be lights from helicopters shining down on her. The music was instrumental and extremely techno and way cool. Somebody, help!!

You can find this song, and many other ad/movie soundtrack tunes you'll recognize, on Overseer's album "Wreckage."

What other songs by Overseer has been used in ad's, just wanna know. oh yeah i found Overseer album at Itunes too.

Originally posted by Guardianlion@Dec 25 2003, 11:31 AM
What other songs by Overseer has been used in ad's, just wanna know. oh yeah i found Overseer album at Itunes too.
lots... his music has been used in tv ads, trailers and movie soundtracks...

check out this weblog post i made about the group... (and be sure to visit the Overseer official site for complete info).

Back