Victoria's Secret Wireless Ipex Gisele Bundchen

chrikevno

Reaction score
just saw a commercial for victoria's secret a few minutes ago on TNT about some special event happening on Feb 28th. the entire spot was "gold" toned video-wise and the music was very dramatic in a bond-esque type style with horns and percussion. any idea's?

dont know if this is the same commercial i just saw but it was Victoria Secret with gold letters and said something about wireless, and i do know that the song in the background is Portishead, but dont know what track it is. i think it is the new york one. hope that helps.

I believe that the song is "All Mine" from Portishead's Live at the Roseland NYC album.

That's one of my favorite songs, from my favorite Portishead album.

Does anyone know the latest VS commercial song for the IPEX wireless.. It literally JUST came out. It features Gisele, there are no words to the song, but it's catchy. She's all golden bronze and is just showing off her body & the bra. Please let me know.

That my friend is "All Mine" by Portishead.

The commerical seems to have the same song but a variation of the song.

It's from the live recording of the aformentioned song from the Roseland, NYC Live Album.

I really need to know what song is being used in the new Victoria's Secret commercial. It aired during American Idol tonight, March 2, 2006. I know there are a couple different ads going on now, so I'll try to explain which one I saw/heard:

There were a bunch of silhouettes dancing over colored screens. It looks like something out of a James Bond title sequence.

The music is medium tempo, really jazzy, with horns, and a sexy beat.

Any help on identifying the song would be much appreciated!! :)

:banghead: This has been driving me nuts for a few days now. The song is almost ambient-like......and very sexy. If anyone knows the artist name and song, 1000 blessings will descend from the heavens onto you........or something to that effect.

heck, you'll feel really good for helping another human being.

thanks! ^_^

lol, im looking for that song too! good luck to you, and ill be sure to post in here if i find out anything.. :)

:duh: Not bad for a newbie.

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

:nuke:

PLEASSSEE someone tell me what song this is...It's their newest commercial.

I was about to say, "All Mine" just did a search on Yahoo and found it. I got it for free from Limewire, screw Itunes!!

the whole album of Portishead live in new york is sweet, got the dvd

p.s. dont think that you are supposed to talk about how you get the music cough*limewire cough*

Back