Verizon Multicolored Razrs

Pugiron

Reaction score
I saw a commercial at the movie theater before "Children Of Men" that had a hot model and an ugly little guy dancing arround wearing red underware tto advertizew a red flip phone

They listed the artist and name of the song but, of course, I forgot them

Does anybody know the song I am talking about?

It's called Love Today by MIKA or Mika (however you spell it)...you can also watch the video at the motorola (red) site

Hey, does anybody know the song used in the new Verizon AD? In the AD there are a bunch of multicolored Razrs drifting up and down the screen, each Razr leaving an outline for around 5 seconds.

That's weird. Don't usually see Amazon.com break links like that.

Updated version should work now.

JCA's original link is now working...the quoted one above is not...

Just in case, HERE it is again ;)

And, if I may say so, this album is REALLY REALLY good! I love it! And also, just FYI, the CD version has an extra song called Erase, not available on the Canadian iTunes version (which is wierd)...

Thanks, the second time I saw the commercial I saw that it said the song title, artist, and album, but didn't catch what it said in time.

If it's the new one I saw last night then it's:

Love Today by Mika

Anyone know that name of this song.. I just saw this commercial for a Verizon Sale today..

Everybody loves today, loves today??? :huh:

If that's even the lyrics... <_<

Thanks..

The song was played first on a lineup commercial advertising The Hills on MTV, then it was shown on a Motorola commercial featuring the new KRZR and a bunch of new phones and deals. Its got a girl's voice, high octave, just saying lalalala . . . i guess. Thanks for the help.

Back