Urge.com

Grmreapr

Reaction score
Anyone know the song thats in the urge commercial for the new music company it is a techno song and it has a guy going into a s&m bar..

I am DYING to know the name of this song. i tried googling it, i tried the urge.com website... NOTHING.

i saw the ad on MTV 2 during Subterranean... its a really mean sounding Electro song.

i do find it ironic because the commercial is about an easier way to find music, and yet the website is totally useless for finding the song from the commercial...

maybe if you download the software there will be some way to find the song... but i cant cuz im on a mac.

Please someone HELP!

I FOUND IT!

the song is called PARIS by MSTRKRFT. check i found it on their myspace page (finally a good use for myspace!)

cheers!

God, I couldn't place the song to save my life. Hot song, thanks.

I heard a song on the new URGE commercial, they are some type of music site. The commercial has a rough techno sounding song playing in it. In case there are other commercials it's the one with the Asian guy in a bondage club. Anyone have any ideas?

Just in case anyone else was wondering, the name of the song in the URGE.com TV ad is: Mstrkrft - "Paris". I couldn't find a post about this using the search option so I figured i'd help some other people out who like the song too.

alright i was watching mtv and i came across this urge commercial, that is about this asian dude who walks in a bar and in the end he ends up rolling around on circle think... well im looking for the song its pretty good ( i think is some kind of deep techno) and i have stuck in my head and if anyone know plez tell me thanks in advance...

Back