Universal Studios "Surrender"

W

wickedjester911

Hey guys what's up? There's this commerical and it has a few girls with frankenstein in a hot tub, then there's an overweight african american woman riding a motorcyle, then there's a father and son ripping their shirts off like "The Hulk" ride in the background. I think it has something to do with Epcot or Disney, but I'm not sure. Thanks for your help!

What are you after? The music? If so, can you describe the music at all? Any lyrics, Male/Female vocals, tempo, genre, etc...

the lyrics in it are, "surrender, surrender, throw yourself away" or something like that. i tried to do a search on yahoo by entering the lyrics, but it didnt work :(

Just a guess. Is it "Surrender" by Cheap Trick? I haven't seen the ad.

Cheap Trick was cool in the 80s. Remember Mike Damone in Fast Times at Ridgemont High was trying to peddle tickets to their concert?

Mommy's alright, Daddy's alright, they just seem a little weird
Surrender, surrender, but don't give yourself away.

:eek::Take that back or I'll hafta start talkin trash about U2 in general and Bono in particular!!!!!!!! <_<

As the question seems to be answered mind if I go off-topic? Anyone seen $1M hotel? I think that was the name. Anyway, really weird, but quite good, produced by Bono. That's how it connects. Um, someone famous played the detective, but I can't remember...

Originally posted by givemfitz@Mar 2 2004, 03:35 AM
:eek::Take that back or I'll hafta start talkin trash about U2 in general and Bono in particular!!!!!!!! <_<
You wouldn't dare..
OK so they kick MASSIVE ASS but if I have to hear the live version of "I Want You To Want Me" one more time, the shit's gonna hit the fan. It's been on the radio every 5 minutes for about 7 years now.

:lol: Yeah you're right I wouldn't. They're just to damn good for that but c'mon.

Cheap Trick

Ain't That A Shame
I Want You To Want Me
Surrender
Dream Police
California Man

To name a few :whistle:

Originally posted by Schuyler@Mar 2 2004, 01:24 AM
As the question seems to be answered mind if I go off-topic? Anyone seen $1M hotel? I think that was the name. Anyway, really weird, but quite good, produced by Bono. That's how it connects. Um, someone famous played the detective, but I can't remember...
lol what's a topic?

Originally posted by The Lost Boy@Mar 2 2004, 09:57 PM
Do you remember Apu singing the Dream Police, when he was washing his Firebird?
I've got that as an .mp3.. that's some of the funniest stuff I've ever heard. :)

I was wondering who sings the song on the latest Universal studio theme park commercial. I believe the song is called "surrender". It is a fairly new commercial. Thanks.Japs

Check This

It's been asked about there^^

Hope that helps. And check out the search feature, it's actually pretty swank.

:) Thanks, I know cheap trick sings surrender and I have a copy of their recording but I didn't think that they were the ones that sang the song on the commercial. It sounded different than the way I heard them sing it. I could be wrong tho because it is all so fast on the commercial. Japs

hey guys thanx for helping me figure that one out!!! :D

Back