Underworld

I think, that this... "remix" doesn't exist. It's not a song, it's mix of two tracks (one is Red Tape) made only for this trailer.

It probably is a remix, I've found out about at least four different ones just by googling it.

The Hand That Feeds was one of the songs that Reznor put up on his site and on the CD in Garageband's native format with lots of samples for anybody with a Mac and the program to remix.

There are many many many remixes.

But only a few done by established electronica musicians. Those you can find freely downloadable along with the fan remixes.

The remix of red tape cannot be downloaded, it was remixed only for the trailer, the track will not be released for the public audeiences.

like one person said. you can find anything on the web. but it takes awhile to find it.
also they did had a slipknot song on the tnt preview. but that was made for tnt showing of the first flim only

I've been digging for this music since I saw the trailer for the first time, and recently heard it again from a different trailer off the new Hookwinked dvd. The music is playing in the very beginning during the words "They are the immortal bend.." Also there is some more near the end when they say "Now a decision must be made..." I already have the very end song Red Tape so any help here would be very appreciated.

Here's link to jog the memory :D

Choose trailer 2: http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=trail...r&id=1808421437

for the "now a decision must be made" to "absolution will be yours the moment you kill michael" the music (i'm fairly certain) is "Clash of Arms" by X-Ray Dog. I think the music at the beginning "they are the immortal d***ed" is from Bram Stoker's Dracula. Although do you know the music in between those two songs? It plays during "SEe this human" "he's attractive" "i can't be certain, but i'm beginning to think the lychans are following him"?

Alright Team... this is an old one and I'm wonderin who can help me out. In the movie The Jackle... during the house sceen where a song plays out in the yard from a stereo... and as it's blasting, Bruce kills guys from under the stairs and a few other places. It's a pretty sweet song and I'm dying to know what it is. I forgot about it until the first Underworld movie came out and a similar song was played during the original trailer. I dunno if it's the same song, but it seemed like it. So yeah... who can help me out... what's the song that plays in the Jackle? Anyone?

Thanks
Augi

Back