Type your anger out

You're used to it. If you were to complain about "cold" weather, I'd probably respond in the same fashion.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+May 29 2006, 04:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ May 29 2006, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@May 29 2006, 03:39 PM
Bitch, I'm fat and I live in Florida, shut up.
:angry: You're not fat! [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: I could barely handle that treadmill for 10 minutes.

Andy if you hear me bitch about the cold it means I'm bored and want attention because I'm smart enough to put on a fucking coat when I need one.

Originally posted by dascoot+May 29 2006, 03:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 29 2006, 03:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 29 2006, 04:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-dascoot
@May 29 2006, 03:39 PM
Bitch, I'm fat and I live in Florida, shut up.

:angry: You're not fat!
:lol: :lol: I could barely handle that treadmill for 10 minutes.

Andy if you hear me bitch about the cold it means I'm bored and want attention because I'm smart enough to put on a fucking coat when I need one. [/b][/quote]
But that doesn't mean you're fat. It's those fuckers that keep making you run faster!

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 29 2006, 04:49 PM
But that doesn't mean you're fat. It's those fuckers that keep making you run faster!
Sneaky bastard. <_<

"So you think you can handle another minute?"

*dying so hard* I.. maybe.. ughhh..

"Yeahhh we'll just make it another minute. So where do you live?" <-- [for serious he asked me that]

*looks like a strawberry* Wha.. what's.. live.. mean?

"Ok we're just gonna raise the incline a tiny bit, you good for another minute?"

*clinging desperately to hand rails, gravity taking over* I.. keel.. you.. . . ..

Originally posted by dascoot+May 29 2006, 03:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ May 29 2006, 03:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@May 29 2006, 04:49 PM
Sneaky bastard. <_<

"So you think you can handle another minute?"

*dying so hard* I.. maybe.. ughhh..

"Yeahhh we'll just make it another minute. So where do you live?" <-- [for serious he asked me that]

*looks like a strawberry* Wha.. what's.. live.. mean?

"Ok we're just gonna raise the incline a tiny bit, you good for another minute?"

*clinging desperately to hand rails, gravity taking over* I.. keel.. you.. . . .. [/b][/quote]
:lol: That sounds so damn familiar!! :angry: Maybe they have like this list of suggested topics that they can use to distract us and trick us into running faster and more uphill.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhh f this!

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 1 2006, 06:28 PM
More poopy boys? Do I need to oil up my neuterin shears?
Hey at least she's in the right thread... :unsure:

Back