Tylenol "Feel Better"

Reaction score
Tylenol "Feel Better"

Okay, there's a new Tylenol commercial that's similar to the Vasoline commercials. It has a lot of naked people, and says something like, "No one knows your body better than you do", going on to talk about how Tylenol doesn't cause stomach irritation or problems with heart medication, while showing related shots of the people. At the end, it says something like, "feel better in every sense of the word".

The commercial itself is very weird, but the song is really good. Anyone know anything about it? (I'll try to find the ad somewhere...)

Nothing on the tube yet... I haven't seen the commercial before today, though...

here is the Link to a high Quality You tube Video of it. i do agree the music in the background sounds interesting so i too want to find out what it is hopefully this will add a few pieces to the puzzle.

Whoa. I've been on hiatus for a while, and the exact day I check back in about a month, someone's replied! Weird...

Well, I'm glad we've got a video now, but since the naked people more than likely disturb everyone and keep them from noticing the music, I've ripped the audio from it and put an mp3 up. It'll be up for 120 days from... now!

--- http://w4.media-convert.com/getfile.php?lg...en&xid=mihhljuz ---

And to the other 200 people that have viewed this thread: POST!!!
The more recent the thread, the better the chance someone will answer.

clicked the link and there seems to be an error of some sort, on the you-tube video posted there seems to be a artist at least but i can't seem to find it. it's located in the text "comments"

Back