Two Part Question

ishtarandromeda

Reaction score
Hi all, new here at forums, though I have been reading them for a bit. Hopefully someone could help me out on the following items
1) Where can I get the track "Fric Frac" by Luna Parker, I have been looking all over! I have found several download sites but they're all either from the UK, France, or Germany and can't proccess my credit card payment for the song (I assume for the same reason why you can't use your U.S. iTMS I.D. to buy music from the other iTMS country sites, some sort of local distribution artists rights legal thingy). I am attempting to just get the track and not the entire album, but I guess if I have to buy the album that's allright too, but I can't even seem to find that at amazon or any of its other country affiliates, and would prefer to buy it from a company I trust.
2) I am also trying desperately to find the name of a Polka (yes, polka) song which I belive is called "The Blue Polka" and is either sung by Brave Combo (though I don't seem to find it on any of thier albums) or a similar sounding band. I have posed this question to several other music forums, with no luck, and the radio station I heard it on no longer knows (since I heard it in either winter 1991 or early 1992). The lyrics I remember are "I woke up this morning/I was feelin' so blue/I did the polka/There was nothin' better to do/ I did the Blue, Blue, Blue, Blue, POLKA! - The sky is black/And the sun is red/There's hard times comin'/In the years ahead/Let's do the Blue, Blue, Blue, Blue, POLKA!"
Thanks for any help you can give.
----------------------------------
ishtarandromeda - http://ishtarandromeda.libsyn.com

Hope nobody minds, but I'm going to bump this just once, since I didn't even get any educated guesses. :)

Thanks for the link, but alas I tried that site before. It starts off as if you should be able to download it even though you are in America, but then once you register the login defaults to an american version of the service that does not have Fric Frac available as a download. I also tried logging out and then signing in again from the Uk version only to have it tell me that that track was not available in my area (or somesuch). It looks like maybe I;ll just have to try to buy the cd when I go to London in May. :)

Back