True Blood Season 1

Swaffy67

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name and artist of the theme song to the HBO show True Blood?

What was the song played during the ending credits on tonight's episode 10/12? thanks!

the song playing with the closing credits was "cold ground" by rusty truck.
richie

Hello: I am new to the website and have three questions. First, what was the name of the song that was being sung during Sookie's pie eating scene? Second, if you know the song, do you know the artist singing it? Third, are the creators of True Blood going to come out with a soundtrack? Thanks for the help!

Luvstruckpoet

Hi luvstruckpoet! Welcome!

The song playing while Sookie is eating her Gran’s pecan pie is "Take Me Home" by Lisbeth Scott and Nathan Barr. The album's name is the same as the song. It's available at Amazon.

I don't know if the creators of True Blood are going to come out with a soundtrack; so far, I haven't heard any buzz about it.

Hope this helps!

:D

Hi SunRunner:

Thank you for helping me out! It is great to know that people, still want to help out! Have a GREAT day!

Luvstruckpoet

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during the middle section of the "About True Blood" video on the HBO website? It starts when Sookie first sees Bill in the bar. It's different from the one in the trailer.

True Blood Season 1 DVD Menu music?

Does anyone have the Season 1 DVD set? There is some really cool, mellow southern blues stuff with slide guitar. Anyone know who it is?

Hello: I am new to the website and have three questions. First, what was the name of the song that was being sung during Sookie's pie eating scene? Second, if you know the song, do you know the artist singing it? Third, are the creators of True Blood going to come out with a soundtrack? Thanks for the help!

Luvstruckpoet

The soundtrack for season one of TrueBlood can be found on iTunes.

Back