Trippin

scoot734

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Trippin
Chile Episode #3 (04/11/05)

This week Cameron Diaz invited Drew Barrymore, Eric Koston and a couple other people I've never heard of to travel to Chile with her. After they got their SUV unstuck from the sand, they headed off to go sandboarding in the desert. The song started playing as Cameron was getting strapped into her board and continued to play as they all went down the hill.

I recorded an audio clip. You can listen to it here.

Anyone know?

Oh, I found it!

I did a lyrics search on Google, but it didn't come up at first cause I could only make out the last part of the lyrics "...I try and I try and I can't get enough.", but then after listening to the audio clip over and over again I made out the first part "We don't know when to stop. We don't know when to stop...". So when I did another search it came up. Yay for me! lol :D

It's "Stop" By Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. Available on Amazon or .

Hey since you both seem to be the only other people who watch Trippin'.

Did you guys see the first episode when Cameron Diaz, Mark Hoppus (from Blink 182), Redman etc. are going to Nepal and there's a rock type song that plays while they are on the way there, in the airplane and they're all kinda going crazy and there is really fast camera movement?

I've been going insane I want it so bad.

Hey, I was looking for a song from the episode this week (Chile part 2). It played as they are sitting at the table (right after Drew was talking about recycling everything). Does anyone know what it is???

It's called "Me Gustas Tu" by Manu Chao.

Has anyone been able to find my song? Please...?

Originally posted by Nilo
Hey since you both seem to be the only other people who watch Trippin'.

Did you guys see the first episode when Cameron Diaz, Mark Hoppus (from Blink 182), Redman etc. are going to Nepal and there's a rock type song that plays while they are on the way there, in the airplane and they're all kinda going crazy and there is really fast camera movement?

I've been going insane I want it so bad.
Yeah, I saw the first episode but I don’t remember the song your asking about. I'll have to watch that episode the next time it airs and see if I can recognize it. If not, I’ll record you an audio clip and post it to see if anyone else can.

In the meantime, can you describe the song at all?

The song sorta sounded like "TKO" by Le Tigre, that's not the title. The song only sounds like Le Tigre.

In the meantime, can you describe the song at all?

Yeah, it's clearly a rock song. It kinda sounds like something by Hot Hot Heat. I feel like the song has lyrics but I think MTV only played a part where it was instrumental.

I found out they also played the song on the second episode when they are recaping what happened in the first episode AND they played it recently on MTV Cribs when Red Sox star Johnny Damon is showing off his kitchen.

Back