TODOS BAILAMOS AHORA!

Originally posted by sickboy@Apr 17 2006, 10:54 PM
Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Daz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyuns.
That's it? Anyone want anything else?

Oh yeah, get me a box of condoms, and uh, what's that stuff? Used to eat it all the time back in the day.. pussy! That's right.

Originally posted by a_iver@Apr 18 2006, 01:23 PM
comma comma wiki wiki comma comma
ZOMG WIKIPEDIA IS MY BISHIE!

Do people still say that?

the "ZOMG _____________ IS MY BISHIE!" part.

It used to be all the rage back in the day. Those crazy kids....

Originally posted by SiDe@Apr 18 2006, 08:01 AM

Ahh well I've never heard the "bishie" part used before, but that means precisely dick because I'm old.

Originally posted by SiDe@Apr 18 2006, 05:01 AM

No. Because no one ever, other than you, had said anything even a tenth as fucking stupid as that. I literally think part of my brain just died from having read that.

Originally posted by rewep+Apr 19 2006, 06:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Apr 19 2006, 06:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-SiDe@Apr 18 2006, 05:01 AM

No. Because no one ever, other than you, had said anything even a tenth as fucking stupid as that. I literally think part of my brain just died from having read that.[/b][/quote]
I'm sorry I didn't realise this was a forum exclusively for the exchange of intelligent ideas. If you'd like to bring your brain in, I can refund you for the part of it that you lost.

Originally posted by rewep+Apr 19 2006, 03:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rewep @ Apr 19 2006, 03:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SiDe@Apr 18 2006, 05:01 AM

No. Because no one ever, other than you, had said anything even a tenth as fucking stupid as that. I literally think part of my brain just died from having read that. [/b][/quote]
ZOMG THIS QUOTE IS MY BISHIE!

did another part your brain die?

Back