tiger beer advert

Skie_Blue

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post. I'm just wondering if anyone out there can help me, there's a song I'd like to find.

I live in Asia, and Tiger Beer has this commercial that's usually played in cinemas before the movie starts. It's some kind of techno music, and the only words discernible are "Ready, steady, go!". Nothing much to describe the ad, just the usual montage of young men doing daring things (kendo, being cool in bars, etc.)

Does anyone have a clue? Thanks in advance...:D

A.R.

Hi Skie_Blue,

Sorry I can't help with the Tiger Beer request, but I was wondering if you might could help me with a hobby of mine. I collect Tiger logos, and I have been trying to get a decent Tiger Beer one for sometime. I have bought a few coasters off of ebay, but nothing big with decent detail to it. I would be happy to try and work out some kind of trade. Let me know if you would be interested.

Thanks,

Birdman

birdman2013@hotmail.com

Thanks for the PM Skie_Blue. Glad to know it was the song you were looking for. I'm taking the time to thank you here just in case anyone else needs to ID it. ;)

Thanks for the help, givemfitz and the PM....yup, you were spot-on, it was just the song I was looking for. Thanks to your help, I had no trouble identifying it the next time I heard it....in the Collateral trailer. Thanks once again :D

Back