Things I Love...

Speaking of stamps... Subway has stopped honoring them! I 've been eating their crap so could more ot their free crap!!! :angry:

Originally posted by The Lost Boy@Jun 24 2006, 12:22 AM
THIS IS THE BEST FRIDAY NIGHT EVER!!!! B)
You tryin to say something? <_< Brandon come frickin visit me already, shit.

Ravi yeah they tore the stamp machine off the wall at my Subway last year and no shit, I wanted to cry.

Free crap is the BEST kinda crap. :wub:

And no. No fish. EVAR. I've been promised one hundred million times that I would like it cooked one hundred million ways and it always tastes the same to me. Like dirty, dirty ass. Or how I would assume one would taste.

WHATEVAR!!! The crap you get on the East Coast DOES NOT compare to what we get out here. Sorry. Maybe that's why it tastes like azz. :)

Fish is still FISH. Unless it magically changes its consistency I'm gonna think it's gross.

How about fish-flavored beef? :lol:

Nevermind, that even sounds gross. :sick:

Originally posted by leone@Jun 24 2006, 12:27 PM
How about fish-flavored beef? :lol:

Nevermind, that even sounds gross. :sick:
Hahaha I read that as "fish-flavored BEER". :lol: :sick:

Originally posted by a_iver+Jun 23 2006, 11:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jun 23 2006, 11:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Jun 22 2006, 11:37 PM

Is your mom's site a commercial one?
yes sir. for a store downtown that sells clothing, gifts, books, gourmet stuff, lotion, girlie stuff, etc. It's a lot like Anthropologie [/b][/quote]
Nice... I love sites like that, where it has to be nice graphically, as well as useablity wise... I love jobs where art and science merges :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Jun 24 2006, 01:31 AM
I would like it cooked one hundred million ways and it always tastes the same to me. Like dirty, dirty ass.
You mean there are asses that taste like fish / sushi? :huh:

Back