Things I Love...

Rock on!!!

I hate when I cannot find any socks and have no choice but to steal some from my mom or wear the ones I wore yesterday. Which most of the time is half the day. But still I hate it

I love watching Rocky 1, 2, 3, and 4 over and over again on AMC or TNT.

:lol: When I first saw that, I was like "EW"! But the menu looks great!! Yum!!!

Originally posted by MeganJane@Mar 15 2005, 06:44 PM
:lol: When I first saw that, I was like "EW"! But the menu looks great!! Yum!!!
When I was out in Idaho at college I was telling my roommate about it and she asked me if they cook kangaroo there. :lol:

(They don't by the way. ;) )

:lol: Like that Coo-Coo-Roo place (I think that's what it's called, I've never seen one).

I love those cheap masks at Wal Mart for like your feet and face. I swear I could do them all dat

Remeber that Time-Life "Classic Country" infomercial that used to run all the time a few years back? This thread got me thinking about one of the songs they used to advertise on there...(I had to look it up, but I remembered about the ducks)

"I Love" by Tom T. Hall

I love little baby ducks, old pick-up trucks, slow-moving trains, and rain
I love little country streams, sleep without dreams, sunday school in may,
And hay
And i love you too

I love leaves in the wind, pictures of my friends, birds in the world, and squirrels
I love coffee in a cup, little fuzzy pups, bourbon in a glass, and grass and i love you too

I love honest open smiles, kisses from a child, tomatoes on the vine, and onions
I love winners when they cry, losers when they try, music when it's good, and life
And i love you too

I think I'm gonna :sick:...

And twins!!! :lol:

Edit to clarify: I speaking of the coors light commercial. I'm not having twins or anything nor do I wish to have twins. :lol:

I would like to have a boy first but my husband doesn't want me to say that because he says if I do, then we will have a girl. But see, what he doesn't know is that we secretly took a poll on adtunes and the majority chose boy so that must be what we will have. :p

I love getting rid of old clothes and gaining more closet space.

Back