The Wedding Date

raindrop

Reaction score
Does anybody know the name of the song in "The Wedding Date" commercials and who sings it? It sounds kinda like Joss Stone (but maybe that's just my screwy hearing). I'll try to listen for some lyrics next time I see the commercial.

:D Funny you should say that. I've been meaning to post this. Yes, you're right it IS Joss Stone. It's a song called....you've probably guessed it, "Yeah"!! It's off her album "The Soul Sessions".

I'd link it, (the right way :) Michelle, I'm lookin' out for ya!), but I can't get the link to itunes to work. Michelle, feel free to post the link from itunes to the song, I'd appreciate it! Thanks!!

I think it's called "Super Duper Love (Are You Diggin on Me?), Pt. 1"; and I don't know how to post a link!!!!

:lol: :lol: WOW, I am an idiot. I forgot that I :ahem: downloaded this song....before I went legal. So I just called it "Yeah". bbrocks is right, that's what it's REALLY called, my bad.

'Yeah' would've been a much better title!!!! It's easier to remember, I'll tell you that!!

:lol: You are too funny. :wub:

Here's a link to Joss Stone's album "Soul Sessions," audio sample track 2. Song is also available from .

It's also on the Bridget Jones II - Edge of Reason soundtrack...

Back