The Sims 2

it sounds like it should be a real song, but i didn't come up with anything by doing lyrics searches... possibly could be a commissioned piece. :unsure:

Does anyone know the name of the song from the Sims 2 computer game commercial. If you haven't seen it , it is the tiny sims interacting with Real people all around the world set to this really great downbeat/triphop type of music. If anyone can help me with this music quest I would appreciate it.

P.S. You can probably catch the commercial on VH1, I've seen it twice today so you are more likely than not to find it there.

I've seen the ad, but the music sounds just like something made for the ad or maybe from the game. But, I could be wrong...

Does anyone know the song played in The Sims commercial where there are little sims on the steps with two asian girls? Please try to help me out

Its kind of hard to explain, but munkihead found the commercial on his link with the asian girls. thanx munkihead!!!! I hope the video helps you michelle or anyone else. please!

here...

please whats the name of this song that plays there... thank you :lol:

here...

please whats the name of this song that plays there... thank you again

OK nvm found it.. but thanks anyway.. its:

add it up By Violent femmes

Back