The Riches

in2sims

Reaction score
Just the the first episode of "The Riches". It was the song at the begining of the episode. I can't even remember the lyrics, if it stands out to anyone, could you help me out with the name, I really liked the song.
Thanks

does anyone know the name of the song at the end of the first episode of the riches? Its not the Bob dylan song or the song entitled "how we operate", its playing at the end when they are showing the credits...thanks

The song that plays during the credits was composed by Harry Gregson-Williams, who composes the score for the show. I'm not sure if or when it will be released, but I do love that modern Irish Folk sound he has created for the show. I'm in love with the show as well!

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song that played at the End of FX's The Riches this week (4/9/07).

I'm afraid I didn't catch any of the lyrics, hopefully someone else knows or can chime in to help.

Cheers,
Allen.

Answered my own question...

"World Spins Madly On" by The Weepies for those who may be interested.

Cheers.

I heard the song while watching the latest episode of the riches, 5/21, the song comes on at the end when they jump into the pool. I don't recall the lyrics, but it is a guy singing. Help.

i believe it was gomez,voice sounded familiar to another song i have by him, but i have no idea what the name of the song is.

It sounded like Gomez to me, too. So, I went looking for the song title. It's "Touchin' Up".

That is exactly who it is!! I knew it sounded familiar, thanks for posting.

the song at the end, starts when doug/wayne goes into hugh's office is

"the fox" by nada surf.

does anyone also know the song that Didi sings at the mall? where she is playing the guitar with Cael on the harmonica. Thanks!

Anyone have a clue as to the song they're using this year as the opening theme? It's an entrancing melody. Sounds like a harp or something.

Back