The Pickup Artist

bbrocks

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone seen the ad for this new show on vh1? Better yet, anyone know the song at the end of the ad? No lyrics, that I know of!

Hi bbrocks,

It kind of sounds like "Strict Machine" -by- Goldfrapp

Strict Machine:

cheers,
:)-xod

Hi bbrocks,

It kind of sounds like "I Feel Love" -by- Donna Summer

Seen Here:

OR, it could also be..

"Strict Machine" -by- Goldfrapp

Seen Here:

cheers,
:)-xod

Thanks for the reply!!

When I heard the song in the ad, I thought it was Goldfrapp too. (Strict machine to be exact!!!) But I'm not sure. I have the song but haven't listened to it in ages. Who knows, maybe it is by Goldfrapp!!

What is the name of the song at the beginning of the commercial for VH1's "Pick Up Artist"? Here are two YouTube links:

song from 0:00 to 0:08?

song from 0:00 to 0:08?

Thanks in advance!

I think quadaxel wants the first track, while I want the last one (after Mystery says "Mystery" !!). I'm guessing they can't be the same song!

yes bbrocks...i am looking for the first song. although the song you are looking for does sound like "strict machine" by gold frapp. does anyone know the first song?

sorry, i do not know the first song either.

i know the second one sounds a lot like goldfrapp, but i have 'strict machine' and it's not that one.....oohhhh, maybe it's a remix of that song????!!!!!!

hey quadaxel, i think i heard the song you want featured on a season 4 episode of america's next top model, when they are in south africa shooting as animals.

Back