The Notebook

okay i found it. . . if anyone else is interested its called tonight and the rest of my life by nina gordon

Does anyone know what the name of the song is that they play in the tv trailer for "the notebook"?

Thanks for asking about that song. I've wanted to know the name of it since they used it in the ads for the Dark Angel series a few years ago. Does anyone have this mp3?

pleaaaase can anyone tell me what the name of the song that they play in the commercial for the notebook on dvd is?

Hi,

Can anybody here identify the song that plays in the background of the DVD-release commercials for "The Notebook"? The song sounds really modern (as opposed to the majority of the oldies tunes on the soundtrack), and it's sung by a female singer.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Lookin for anyone who knows the song or artist to the trailer of "The Notebook" It's all insturmental i love it an it's not on the soundtrack either thanx.

Here's the link click the view trailer an on the next screen offical trailer is the one thanx again

http://www.thenotebookmovie.com/

:D Hooorah i did a deeper search an found it the first part is" Rachel Portman" From the "Cider House Rules Theme" an the second was from the "Pleasantville" soundtrack "Randy Newman" "Suite From Pleasantville" an on the score as "Mural"

Thanx :D

music used in trailer is not on soundtrack, does anybody what score it is??

Try "Tonight and the Rest of My Life" by Nina Gordon

know whre i can see the trailer so i can help you out?
thanx a bunch

ya that helps alot.

it is the one from cider house, and #5 on pleasantville
Thanks a bunch

Back