The "I am still alive" thread.

Nothing major. I guess you could say samples.. or examples. I need to go into a store and browse. Familiarize myself with the whole comic book / graphic novel thing.

Okay. I'll let you know when I have them made. Or I may just use one of those t-shirt printing websites and post the link on here.

Really? The one I was looking at was Custom Ink, I've done a few shirts from them before. Which one do you work for?

Ah, I see. I went to a few sites, but I can't remember their names.

lol i actually work at custom ink. what a coinkydink. message me the next time you do so you can use my discount code.

yeah and if you're submitting your own design, then it will most likely go through my department. i wonder if i've gotten one of your orders and never knew it? interestinggg.

Yeah actually it looks alot better just a little slow on this old piece of shit comp...:/ how you been bud? guess none of the oldies come on here anymore eh...

Yeah actually it looks alot better just a little slow on this old piece of shit comp...:/ how you been bud? guess none of the oldies come on here anymore eh...

I understand where you are coming from -- my computer is really old/slow/etc. Most sites (including this one) run slow on it. No real way to get around that these days with an old computer/browser/etc.

However, if you would like most sites to run a bit faster, you can install browser extensions like Adblock which will speed things up.

If you would like Adtunes to load really fast, you could try switching to the Adtunes Mobile style and run that version on your desktop. You can always switch back at any time. You can use the "Quick Style Chooser" in the bottom left menu bar on the page to switch styles.

Some of the "Veterans" pop in and out from time to time. We always welcome anyone back, even if it is just to say "Hi".

Back