The Hunger Games

Anyone know what all the music is that is used in the new Super Bowl Spot?. I know I've heard it someone before.

Thanks.

Well here's the trailer with the music only, without the voiceovers. Can anyone find out what it is better from this?

Hello, I was just curious about the music used in the first 50 seconds of this trailer. I know I have heard it on other trailers before, but i cannot recall which. I would be very much obliged if you could let me know :)

I have recalled which commercial I have heard it in, it was the Pepsi cinema commercial for Avatar, where the helicopter thing flys out of the guys screena nd he nearly gets hit by an arrow. I cannot find the commercial anywhere online unfortunately, but it is used in it.

Cue for TV Spot "Countdown Event" is called "Apophis" and is by composer Jo Blankenburg, published by Immediate Music.

Has anyone found the music from 0:05 to 0:27 in the Super Bowl Spot and the first 1:17 music from official trailer?

@0:05-0:27 - I am still certain the piece in the Super Bowl spot is "Dark Evolution" by Audiomachine, customed a bit for the trailer.

@1:17 - Do you mean the 1st official trailer? if so, it is "Deep Shadow" by TTL.

Hi there, yes Dark Evolution is the the closest match and music is edited a lot so it not a crazy idea that was modified for the trailer.

And I mean the music from the beginning to 1:17, the music that plays before Deep Shadow (wich I love)

Thanks!

Also, does ANYONE have any idea what the music is in the "Movie Event"? It's my favorite.

Back