The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

If I'm listening to the same one the voice-over does talk about a rock montage,in which case you're out of luck!It would be hard to identify a couple of bars of music,although the few bars of deep bass at the start did sound familiar...

The song you're looking for is called "We Luv You" by Grand Theft Audio. You can find the song on the album "Blame Everyone." Audio sample track 2. The song is also on the "Dude Where's My Car" Soundtrack. Song available for download from . (source)

Originally posted by Amarcarts@Mar 8 2005, 08:47 PM
I'm pretty sure the trailer music from Men In Black is in there.
It's actually the "theme" from MIB which you hear at the end of the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy trailer. ;)

Cheers.

If im not mistaking the first trailer the "teaser" trailer had music from the Planet of the Apes.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows the techno song playing during one of the TV spots for this movie. I'm not quite sure what info I need to provide, but if you need anything just ask... I'll try to remember.

Thanks a bunch. :)

This isn't answered. He said "near the end of the trailer" and where the guy says it blows what ever synapse of the movie you might have away.. not the mib theme, the song right before that.

Does anyone know what the name of the new song for the first TV commericals for the new movie "The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy" is?

there are at least 3 trailers for this movie, so you need to be a bit more spacific.

Well this one isn't on ether of the tree trailers but can only be seen on TV

sounds familiar, but then again, i'm pretty sure i've never heard that same song before....i may know the artist...i'll look

I GOT IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA
I knew i knew the song from somewhere

Artist: Lemon Jelly
Track: '88 (also known as) Come Down On Me
Album:'64-'95
[2005]

damn i am good. :D

Back