The end of the world?

SSOOO, what's this thread about? Oh, yeah, the end of the world... :ph34r: thanks a million to proof. I feel so safe.

OH NOES I WONT HAVE RADIO!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WIIL I DO?!?!?!?!?! HOW WILL I GET MY NEWS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

According to who? Do you know who one of the new members is??? satanspawn. :ph34r:

I mean Bloodlessr's the blasphemer. For hating Jon Stewart. But I'm only kidding because I'm sorta afraid of that Bone Sabre. Also the Killer Burns cause they look like they might could eat the face of an enemy or two.

Originally posted by dascoot@Mar 8 2006, 06:34 PM
I mean Bloodlessr's the blasphemer. For hating Jon Stewart. But I'm only kidding because I'm sorta afraid of that Bone Sabre. Also the Killer Burns cause they look like they might could eat the face of an enemy or two.
My burns have been known to eat faces. Plus I don't hate John Stewart, but I only find the show funny sometimes because I'm the last living conservative on the internet. :ph34r:

No wonder this is familiar. We've discussed your conservativism and how I think you are too young to be a Bush lover. BTW how do you feel about him? :leela:

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Mar 8 2006, 10:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Mar 8 2006, 10:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dascoot@Mar 8 2006, 06:34 PM
My burns have been known to eat faces. Plus I don't hate John Stewart, but I only find the show funny sometimes because I'm the last living conservative on the internet. :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Y'are not, there's Rhonda too.

Originally posted by sketchyrx@Mar 8 2006, 07:34 PM
No wonder this is familiar. We've discussed your conservativism and how I think you are too young to be a Bush lover. BTW how do you feel about him? :leela:
I'm too young? I'm 21, thats to young to have beliefs different than yours? Ok. I'm fine with Bush, he might have done some stuff I don't think was too great but hey he is human like everyone else.

Dude she's just teasing you, I'm sure she'll permit you to have your own political views.

Oh I guess that came off as pretty harsh now that I read it again, I was trying to be sarcastic, maybe a smiley would have helped. One of these :p maybe.

Back