The Da Vinci Code

I heard this music on one of the trailer and this same music also appeared in The Island trailer. Anyone know what I'm talking about.

okay, I just saw this one trailer for the Da Vinci Code that had this really eerie choir song, it started with this guy saying that the main character's life would end. The music was briefly heard in an ep of South Park called spooky fish and in an ep where two people stop off in South Park that has recently had all of it's adults arrested, it's played when the little kids say they want to play with the outlanders. Does anyone know of this eerie trailer music? If so please reply

ok if im thinkin of the right trailer, its also the music they played in the "The Island" trailer last year. The music is done by one of those companies that just make music for trailers. Anyway you might wanna search for The Island trailer music on these forums to make sure its the right one...Hope i helped

I think it might be Arcana (Choir) by Immediate Music... This song isn't too easy to find though, so I can't be very sure, sorry.

If it was used in The Island trailer Than that is Lucius Dei from Immediate Music's Abbey Road album.

Mate, no information but just here to help. The same choir is heard in "The Omen" trailer Omen Trailer Right around the time Liev Schrieber says, "What do you know about my son?" And by the way, that "South Park" reference was great. Forgot it was in there myself.

From what I hear in that trailer, at around the point you're talking about, I hear music from "End of Days" by John Debney. I think it's taken from the main titles.

Hope this helps!

Back