The Bourne Supremacy

tputnam

Reaction score
There was a song playing in the club when the bad guy (the assasin), who was trying to kill Bourne, was drinking in the club. What is the name of that techno song?

What is the song playing at the end of the Bourne Supremacy just after Bourne finishes talking to the woman and then we see him walking in the street and then the credits roll?

Originally posted by mjgrothaus@Aug 12 2004, 08:46 PM
What is the song playing at the end of the Bourne Supremacy just after Bourne finishes talking to the woman and then we see him walking in the street and then the credits roll?
Moby- Extreme Ways

(the exact same song they used in the end credits of Bourne Identity)

Anyone knows the title of the song which was played when Bourne was running on the beach in India?

Hi, does anyone know the track (rather heavy, techno style) played very briefly (for maybe 15 seconds) in the sleazy bar in Moscow/ St Petersburg (can't remember which but irrelevant) just before Kirlill (the Russian assasin) steps outside into the cold to meet his contractor (the Russian oil dude who waits sittin in his black Merc)

Dont forget to :usesearch:

The band is "Mocean Worker" and the track is "Intothinair"

Originally posted by xsystus@Sep 7 2004, 02:56 AM
Dont forget to :usesearch:

The band is "Mocean Worker" and the track is "Intothinair"
its not "Intothinair". I think it's Waiting For Verdeaux though.

Can anybody tell me the name of the song that is being played in the club that Karl Urban's character is in, in Russia??? I know it's been answered on here before but I can't seem to find it when I search. Thanks!

In the last like 20 seconds of the movie, and the next minute and whatever of the credits, there is a song going. It has this high-pitch-squeeling-type-noise going on, and later on in the credits it says something like "Into Thin Air", so I type that into WinMX and it doesn't work. I can't read who it lists as writing/singing the song, such small print but, if anyone can help me out, it'd be good. Thanks.

Pat

There is a piece of music that plays in the Bourne Supremacy when Pamela Landy is headed to Abbott's room before his confession and suicide. This same piece was repeated in the Bourne Ultimatum when Neal Daniels was fleeing Madrid. It isn't on the Bourne Supremacy soundtrack and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I recall that it sounded like a brass or horn piece.
I am afraid that that's the best I can do, sorry for the vagueness.

Back